This procedure temporarily disrupts the nerves of the celiac plexus. These nerves branch away from your spine. They connect to the organs in your abdomen. Pain signals caused by conditions such as pancreatitis or pancreatic cancer travel through these nerves on the way to your brain. A celiac plexus block can relieve your pain.
Is it right for me?
Equiscope Therapy is for Anyone:
- Wanting to recover faster from surgery, injury or trauma
- Seeking to reduce pain medications
- Who has not experienced success with other therapies
- Seeking an alternative to surgery
What is the treatment like?
The Equiscope uses intelligent, focused microcurrent to autocorrect abnormal electrical patterns in nerve and connective tissue. This therapy creates an optimal healing environment–increasing circulation, decreasing inflammation and relieving your pain.
What happens after the procedure?
- Improvement in objective and subjective parameters – including range of motion, strength, and reduction of pain within 3 to 6 sessions
- Improvement in chronic degenerative conditions (irreversible by other standards)
- Approximately 80 to 90% of patients will show significant improvement in pain relief and/or improved function with the first session
- Usually, the duration of improvement will be cumulative, nearly doubling with each subsequent session once initial pain threshold has been overcome